US Duct makes auto gates – automatic action gates – for virtually every industrial ductwork application.
US Duct Auto Gates are:
- Pneumatically operated– electrically controlled.
- Require 90 psi to operate but uses very little volume.
- Uses electric solenoid to move the gate in the cylinder for directing air flow.
- Activated by virtually any electrical signal– 12/24 V, AC/DC, or 110/220 line voltage.
- The solenoid operates off of milli-amps and therefore requires only minimal wiring.
- Sizes 3″ and up
- Galvanized or SS
- Standard gates or air tight
- Where all machines do not run all the time
- The collector is sized for a percentage of the machines to be running at one time
- Personnel forget to close manual gates
- Hard to reach locations
- Complex, multi-gate systems
- Systems where numerous gate and configurations changes are needed
Need an auto gate quote? Have questions? Contact US Duct now!