5 Reasons NOT to use Clamp Together Duct
So, Not In A Hurry? Don’t Need to Save Money?!
You Need to Know These 5 Reasons NOT to Use Clamp Together Duct!
- You have all the time in the world – Clamp Together Duct installs 70% faster
- You enjoy the work of finding skilled laborers who know how to measure, cut, fit and weld – None required! The 11″ adjustable sleeve allows for infinite adjustments and cutting doesn’t need to be exact.
- You are crazy about using lots of screws, bolts and nuts – The simple clamp locks the duct segments together in a snap.
- A snug/tight fit isn’t important – The rubber seal inside the clamp and the optional lip gasket makes creating a tight seal easy.
- You love having cost overruns – The adjustable sleeve and fast clamp means less waste and more flexibility to make your installation efficient every time!
Clamp Together Duct isn’t for everyone…just for those who know what they’re doing.
At US Duct we know more about Clamp Together Duct than anyone. (see our profiles) Available in sizes 3”-24”, in galvanized and SS, in standard and heavy (up to 10) gauge. We provide ALL components and special fittings. The system is infinitely adjustable with adjustment capability built into EVERY fitting. While Clamp Together Duct is often the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to address dust/mist collection, it is often best used in conjunction with other connection methods as dictated by application or duct size.by