Clamp Together Duct FAQs – Part 2 of 3
Even though Clamp Together Duct has been around for a number of years now, the industrial duct work industry is still learning about the many benefits of a fast and easy ductwork system. We get asked questions daily about our Clamp Together Duct system and thought it would be a helpful idea to share some of those here on the US Duct blog. This is part 3 of a 3 part series on the 15 most frequently asked questions about Clamp Together Duct and help you understand how powerful this product can be for you and your customers.
- How long does it take to get the Clamp Together products? How soon do you need it? We keep a large quantity of the Clamp Together Duct in stock – so much of it can ship the same day that it is ordered. Many custom or non-stock items can be shipped same day or next day, if needed.
- How skilled do I have to be to install Clamp Together Duct? If you can use a tape measure and metal snips or a sawzall, you can install Clamp Together Duct. The product is the easiest duct in the world to install. How easy? Watch our short video (link to video).
- How do I hang it? US Duct provides both saddle hangers (to offer horizontal stability) and cable hangers (to make hanging fast and simple). Usually a combination of both types of hangers is recommended to get a balance of stability and simplicity of installation.
- Do I need to find someone else to make other things, like transitions, hoods or manifolds? No. US Duct is a full service sheet metal fabrication shop offering custom as well as standard design fabrication. If you can describe it, sketch it out or send us a drawing – we can build it! We work primarily in gauges up to ¼” metal.
- How do I know what to order? You don’t have to- let us do it for you. US Duct provides take-off, design and estimating services FREE for most projects. If you don’t know what you need, we are here to help you in every way! We’ll make it work for your budget, too.
Thanks for reading our blog. Did you miss the first two parts of our 3 part Clamp Together Duct FAQ series? Read them here! Still have more questions?
Contact US Duct now for the answers!